Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

Winter vacation

Well, winter vacation came for me.

It is a good time to charge batteries, and be full of energy for the next semester.

Time goes so fast, so I have to use the best of the time to rest and do things. Things like reading a book, watching tv, playing wii, etc. I usually don't have enough time to do things I like, specially drawing, but I hope to have a bit this week.



I think the best way to charge energy is by sleeping. There is no other way to really feel resting but taking a good nap, and a long sleep at night.

It is a good time to take a breath, a deep breath and relax, because sometimes... or most of the times, being a teacher is really stressing and tiring. So, a long rest is what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...