Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Travelling to the south. Day 3

The last day, we got up early again, we had the chance to hear speeches related with the responsibility in having pets, the properties of some trees, and how to get money without killing the trees. After lunch, we went to paint in wall with drawings about ecology.
At night students have the chance to show what they are doing in their clubs.
What I liked about this, is the way some students talked. In some way I felt proud of they way my own students could present their work to the rest of the students. And I say "in some way", because, I am not sure if I have contributed to give those tools to my students. I want to think I did it. But more than that, I felt happy that some of my students are very responsible to prepare their speech, and present it so well, that they were very professional in doing so.
I hope more students can follow their example. And at the same time, I think giving the chance to the students to participate in clubs, and then participating in different activities like this, it would be very helpful to form responsibility, strength to know that they can do anything they want without being shy or nervous to talk to more people.
It is funny, but I am still a nervous person, even being a teacher, but when I have to do something, then I do it.
Give your students the chance to talk in front of more people, and they will feel they can do even greater things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...