Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

No more resting, let's work again

Summer vacation ended up :( and we have to continue working. A new school year starts, and I hope all teachers can do their best to give all they have for the students.
And for this year, I have great expections. I am already thinking how this year will be.
So I have a list of things I want to do on 2012.
I must improve my methodology or work, I have find more and new ways to teach and help my students to learn in a way that it will be significant for them.
I want to improve the way I evaluate, so it will represent what students really know and can do.
I want to give more time to share with them, to learn from them. I want to know what they know, but at the same time, how much they know, where they learnt, how they learnt, and how much they love what they learn.
I love my job, but at the same time, I want time for myself, to improve as a person, to have time to learn, to share, to give.
I want to give the best of me for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...