Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Poetry in the class

I am taking a course through internet about modern american poetry. I know I am not expert on poetry, and to be honest, I haven't read poetry since years. So I thought it would be a nice way to go back to that amazing and interesting type of writing.
Blogs are good ways to get informed about what is going on around the globe. And it was in this way, that I knew about this course online given by Coursera. At the same time, I thought it would be a great opportunity to learn more new vocabulary in English.
The course started on monday and it will last for 10 weeks. The teacher and the group of mentors are excellent. Even if it's been a couple of days, I have learnt many new ideas and words.
Besides, it is a good way to know more people interested on poetry. (There are more than 30,000 people on this course)

You must really check Coursera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...